Payment by PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
1. Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Cheque/Fund Transfer” option.
2. Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
3. Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to email@example.com for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms & Conditions:
- All registrations must be accompanied with payment. Upon receipt of your registration, you are deemed to have read and understood the terms of registration and accepted the terms and conditions.
- Group discount is only applicable for single registration made at the same time and processed under a single invoice.
- Cancellations must be notified in writing. Cancellations prior to 5 Sep 2019 will be given full refund. A substitution (of the same category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing before 5 Sep 2019. No refund will be made for cancellations received from 6 Sep 2019 onwards or non-attendance on the actual date.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to change the conference programme and assumes no liability if conference is changed, postponed, or cancelled due to unforseen circumstances.
- All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by IIA Singapore in connection to this event is expressly reserved by IIA Singapore unless otherwise stated. Any unauthorised duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
- IIA Singapore seeks to collect and may use and/or disclose your personal data for matters relating to your conference registration and/or the conduct of its business in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “Act”) and the IIA Singapore Privacy & Data Protection Policy. IIA Singapore may from time to time use your personal data to inform you of related news, CPE activities, members’ benefits, services, and events. IIA Singapore may also use your personal data for the conduct of research and studies, and analyse the data collected to administer, develop and improve its services. By registering for conferences, workshops, and/or participating in any events or activities organised by IIA Singapore, you consent to the collection and use of your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “Act”) and the IIA Singapore Privacy & Data Protection Policy.