Efficiently and effectively use analytics tools to achieve your audit objectives, report your findings, and build a narrative of your organisation’s data.
• Reduce time and resources needed to analyse data
• Detect gaps and control failures
• Leverage hundreds of built-in data analysis commands and tools
• Access and reconcile data from various systems in order to identify potential issues
• Identify outliers and issuers
• Analyse data to achieve objectives
• Identify trends between issues that may be indicative of the root cause(s) of the problem
You will learn the proper methodology and best practices for all five phases of the data analysis cycle (planning, importing, preparing, analysing and reporting). Through this comprehensive introduction and practical hands-on application, you will learn how to effectively use an analytics tool to accomplish your audit and/or business objectives.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Ms Josefina Cruz is one of the most experienced ACL Consultant in Asia Region, conducting regular analytics open enrolment and customised trainings for customers across different industries and businesses. She is also an experienced analytics consultant providing clients advice on application of analysis to meet their complex business objectives in the area of audit and fraud.
She had also become part of the Senior Support Analysts of ACL, providing technical support to customers around ASIA and EMEA regions. She specialises the ACL software installation, troubleshooting, and scripting/analytics.
She had completed a degree in Bachelor of Science in Computer Science in the Philippines, from the STI College. She is also an ACL Certified Data Analyst (ACDA) and Certified ACL Support Analyst.
Ms Josefina has previously worked as a Software Developer, Project Coordinator, Quality Assurance and a Technical Writer.
She is familiar with Activity Based-costing and Management system having developed systems such as; Product Driver Consolidation system, Cost Management and Standard-Activity Measurement Plan and other KPI measurement systems.
Areas of expertise:
• ACL Scripting
• ACL Analytics Trainings for all levels
• Microsoft SQL, VM Set-up, VB6 and Macros
• Project Management
There will be an assessment component towards the end of the day to assess participants’ understanding of the concepts through a sit-down test.
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
1. Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Cheque/Fund Transfer” option.
2. Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
3. Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to email@example.com for our tracking purposes.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Register as a group of 4 or more participants for the same course and enjoy a 10% group discount!
Applicable for participants from the same company registered within the same day. Discount will be indicated and processed on a single invoice.
Terms and Conditions
1. Registered participants will be liable for the full fee even in the event of non-attendance.
2. A processing fee of $100 will be imposed for any cancellation. Cancellation must be submitted in writing 7 days prior to the event date and subject to IIAS’s approval. Substitutions will be permitted and conditions will apply.
3. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior the course commencement.
4. Contact Person will be notified VIA EMAIL upon successful registration of the course.
5. Complimentary parking will be provided on a first-come-first-served-basis.
6. IIAS reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
7. IIAS reserves the right to cancel or postpone the training should the minimum class size is not met.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the mentioned seminar.
Once the course is confirmed, an email confirmation will be sent to the registrants’ contact email addresses 1 week prior to the course commencement date
If you do not receive any email notification regarding your course registrations, please call IIA Academy at 6324 9029.