In this course, you will get to explore new approaches to dispel the perceived policing role of Internal Audit (IA) and gain insight into providing added value to your organization.
Various Positioning of IA
• Traditional Legislative Approach
• Management Expectation
• Line of Defence Approach
Break the Ice
• know your customers
• familiar with business drivers
• expert in operational processes
• speak language of the process owners
• Business intimacy
• Influencing positive change
• Change agent
• Help constructing improvement projects
• Offer training to process owners on corporate government subjects
• Past interaction and relationship
• Senior management support
Total Audit Approach
• Audit is not a subset of Internal Audit (There are many others)
• Differences and similarities of with other risk-oriented function such as ISO
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Mr Lim Kee Hong has been working as an operational audit for almost 20 years. He has worked at US MNC and Dutch MNC for more than 10 years that offered him exposure to audit projects in various countries in Asia Pacific and Netherlands. His latest job with a regional diversified group offers him precious experience in diverse industries that include property construction, mining, hotel management, shopping mall management and etc.
Since his days with the Big 4, Mr Lim has found his passion in sharing practical experience and process knowledge.
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
1. Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Cheque/Fund Transfer” option.
2. Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
3. Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our tracking purposes.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Register as a group of 4 or more participants for the same course and enjoy a 10% group discount!
Applicable for participants from the same company registered within the same day. Discount will be indicated and processed on a single invoice.
Terms and Conditions
1. Registered participants will be liable for the full fee even in the event of non-attendance.
2. A processing fee of $100 will be imposed for any cancellation. Cancellation must be submitted in writing 7 days prior to the event date and subject to IIAS’s approval. Substitutions will be permitted and conditions will apply.
3. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior the course commencement.
4. Contact Person will be notified VIA EMAIL upon successful registration of the course.
5. Complimentary parking will be provided on a first-come-first-served-basis.
6. IIAS reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
7. IIAS reserves the right to cancel or postpone the training should the minimum class size is not met.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the mentioned seminar.
Once the course is confirmed, an email confirmation will be sent to the registrants’ contact email addresses 1 week prior to the course commencement date
If you do not receive any email notification regarding your course registrations, please call IIA Academy at 6324 9029