CPE Hour: 1
As we navigate an era of economic uncertainty and growing stakeholder expectations to do more with less, controlling costs and preventing fraud, waste, and abuse in the complex and challenging business environment is more critical than ever.
A great place to start is with your Accounts Payable department. Instead of spending hours reviewing invoices and payments, your audit and finance teams can enhance operational efficiency by using data analytics and process automation technology to uncover irregularities such as unauthorised spending, revenue leakage, and waste, as well as provide insightful information for decision-making.
During the webinar, we will provide the following key takeaways:
- An automated approach to analysing transactions that can surface duplicate or suspicious invoices and stop or recover erroneous payments with minimal effort.
- Rather than attempting to tackle everything at once, a simple and incremental strategy enables easier adoption and higher ROI.
- Success begets success. By laying a strong foundation that allows for early scalable analytic adoption, you can yield exponential dividends as you expand to other business areas.
Rangarajan (Ranga) Gangadharan
Regional Sales Director
Rangarajan has over 10 years’ experience in the Enterprise Software Industry, focusing on Audit Management and Analytics. He is a technology evangelist and is passionate about helping organizations solve big problems to make a real, lasting impact on customers and the world.
Free for IIA/ISACA Singapore* members and S$35 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "JUN23" to enjoy discounted registration rate.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Pay Later” option to complete your registration.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to email@example.com for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.