Registration for the conference has closed. Kindly write in to firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to be placed on waitlist. Thank you.
The Covid 19 pandemic has disrupted the normal and accelerated the reliance on technologies and data analytics in addressing the unprecedented business risks and concurrently driven organisations to innovate their business processes to manage the risks to keep their businesses running. In the light of increasing expectations from customers, stakeholders and regulators, coupled with a heightened focus on the environmental and social impact, it opens the door for internal audit functions to help businesses to add value and enhance their risk management, internal controls and governance processes effectively.
Sessions will be focused on the emerging risks and trends faced by audit leaders to transform their audit function to be a sustainable and agile function and participants will:
Learn how organisations are reimagining themselves through the lens of ESG.
Gain valuable insights on how to navigate and recover from a ransomware attack.
Understand the critical factors to adopt a successful agile auditing process in their function.
Embed data analytics and continuous auditing in the audit process.
Mastering the techniques of risk management is imperative to keep businesses relevant in this extraordinary time. This conference is an important stop on the transformation journey.
Themed “Leading A Sustainable and Agile Internal Audit Function”, this Annual Conference brings together policy experts, corporate leaders, industry players and regulators to explore critical lessons and strategies for leadership in an endemic Covid-19 world.
Please click here for the programme.
Conference Format: In-person
Venue: Marina Bay Sands, Sands Expo & Convention Centre
All participants must be fully vaccinated*.
Participants must adhere to prevailing national guidelines e.g. participants are to be seated in groups of not more than 5 participants and must ensure that there is a distance of at least 1 metre between participants at all times.
Participants will be assigned to each zone and must remain within the same zone throughout the conference day. Each group of participants must not intermingle with participants of different zones at any time.
*An individual is considered fully vaccinated if he/ she has been:
a) fully vaccinated, i.e. has received the full regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnatry, Moderna or WHO-EUL* vaccines, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective,
b) recovered from COVID-19
*Individuals who are vaccinated with WHO-EUL vaccines will be considered as fully vaccinated and therefore eligible for vaccination-differentiated SMMs only if their vaccination records have been captured in MOH’s national IT systems. Hard copy overseas vaccination certificates are not recognised for vaccination-differentiated SMMs. Please refer to MOH’s Post Vaccination Matters website for more information.
In the event that the conference cannot take place due to government measures regarding Covid-19, you will be refunded the amount paid.
Actual day registration will be from 8:00 a.m. to 8:55 a.m. with sessions commencing from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Mid-morning and mid-afternoon coffee breaks and lunch will be included.
*For IIA Affiliates / ISACA Singapore / Affiliate members and group registrations, kindly email us at email@example.com for us to process your registration.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Cheque/Fund Transfer” option.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the conference commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing. Please write to the Conference Team at email@example.com by 20 October 2021 12:00pm (SGT).
- A reminder will be sent 1 week prior to the conference.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
- Attendees must use their own badge while onsite at the event. Badges are non-transferable and cannot be shared onsite. Any person found to be in violation of this policy will have their badge confiscated by event personnel and will be asked to leave the conference.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.