The Covid-19 pandemic presented an unprecedented challenge to the public sector agencies as they are tasked with safeguarding public health, preservation of jobs and businesses, and ensuring the continuity of essential public services.
As the Singapore government provided various relief measures to help Singaporeans and businesses weather the Covid-19 crisis, the public sector is subjected to scrutiny over the effective delivery of public services and utilisation of public funds. Public sector internal auditors are uniquely positioned to play an active role in providing objective assurance, advice and insights. Themed “Positioning Internal Audit for the Future”, the IIA Singapore 8th Public Sector Internal Audit Conference will bring together practitioners and subject matter experts to discuss and exchange knowledge on the critical issues impacting internal audit, risk, compliance and governance professionals working across the public sector. The programme will address a variety of topics, including risk management, cybersecurity and data security, as well as the ethical dilemma for professionals.
Join us and take advantage of the networking and knowledge sharing opportunities available to build future-ready skills and explore what’s next for public sector internal auditors!
Learn more about the programme here.
Conference Format: In-person
Venue: Marina Bay Sands, Sands Expo & Convention Centre
All participants must be fully vaccinated*.
Participants must adhere to prevailing national guidelines e.g. participants are to be seated in groups of not more than 5 participants and must ensure that there is a distance of at least 1 metre between participants at all times.
Participants will be assigned to each zone and must remain within the same zone throughout the conference day. Each group of participants must not intermingle with participants of different zones at any time.
*An individual is considered fully vaccinated if he/ she has been:
- fully vaccinated, i.e. has received the full regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnatry, Moderna or WHO EUL** vaccines, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective
- within the 180-day exemption period after recovery from COVID-19.
** Individuals who are vaccinated with WHO EUL vaccines will be considered as fully vaccinated and therefore eligible for vaccination-differentiated SMMs only if their vaccination records have been captured in MOH’s national IT systems. Hard copy overseas vaccination certificates are not recognised for vaccination-differentiated SMMs. Please refer to MOH’s Post Vaccination Matters website for more information.
In the event that the conference cannot take place due to government measures regarding Covid-19, you will be refunded the amount paid.
Dress Code: Business attire
Actual day registration will be from 8:00 a.m. to 8:55 a.m. with sessions commencing from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Mid-morning and mid-afternoon coffee breaks and lunch will be included.
Kindly write to us at email@example.com if you wish to register under other IIA chapters, ISACA Singapore, Affiliate or Group Registrations.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Cheque/Fund Transfer” option.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the conference commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing. Please write to the Events Team at email@example.com by 17 March 2022 12:00pm (SGT).
- A reminder will be sent 1 week prior to the conference.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
- Attendees must use their own badge while onsite at the event. Badges are non-transferable and cannot be shared onsite. Any person found to be in violation of this policy will have their badge confiscated by event personnel and will be asked to leave the conference.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.