The cyber threat landscape is continuously changing and evolving. Most organisations attempt to address and mitigate the emerging threat environment through a combination of controls and techniques. With cybercrime being one of the fastest growing risks, board/audit committees and executives are rushing to understand their company’s position as it relates to cyber risk management. Consequently, board/audit committees also require internal audit functions to provide some form of assurance on cyber risks.
Every company is unique as are the threats that it faces. Accordingly, every cyber response strategy will be different. However, for internal audit functions, there are common areas of focus for cyber that should be considered when scoping audit work in this area. Choosing the right approach to assess your cyber security program can be challenging, especially since skilled cyber talent remains a challenge for many audit functions.
Join this session to learn about the trends on cyber audit focus areas, and how best to approach auditing cyber risks.
Partner, Cyber Security Consulting
KPMG in Singapore
Wendy is a Partner in the Cyber Security Consulting practice with KPMG in Singapore. She has over 17 years of experience in Cyber/Technology Strategy & Governance, Cyber/Technology Risk Management, Third Party Risk Management, Data Governance, Data Privacy, Business Resilience and Technology Assurance.
Wendy oversees Cyber Governance, Cyber/Data Privacy Laws & Regulations, Technology/Cyber Risk Management as well as Third Party Risk Management. Wendy has in-depth experience in leading and managing engagements that focus on providing clients with Technology & Cyber Risk Management, technology and cyber regulatory advisory support, third party risk consulting and independent assessments. She has also assisted clients in interpreting Technology, Cyber, Data Protection and Third Party Risk regulations in various sectors.
Wendy has also conducted several industry briefing sessions on various topics such as Data Privacy, Cyber/Technology Governance & Risk Management, Data Governance and Third Party Risk Management, etc.
S$20 for IIA/ISACA Singapore members and S$40 for non-members.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Pay Later” option to complete your registration.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to email@example.com for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.