All too often when others are talking, we are getting ready to speak instead of listen and observe. We often fail to truly understand ourselves and others because we simply do not spend enough time on ourselves, or, we are too busy wanting to convince them that our questions, ideas or comments are valid. We have neglected the importance of observation.
This webinar will show participants some real life examples and the meanings behind body language, micro facial expressions and deception detection.
Communication goes substantially beyond verbal words and text.
We are never in a state that we are not transmitting information. You are always sending out signals.
Ms. Kiki Wong
Director, The Silent Company and
Head of Forensics, The Forensics Company
Kiki Wong is a Director at The Silent Company and the Head of Forensics at The Forensics Company. She is a forensic expert who worked at New Scotland Yard, London, before returning to Hong Kong in 2010. In 2012, she led the forensic team in one of the highest profile forgery cases in Asia where over US$10 billion was challenged.
Kiki is also non-verbal communication specialist where she provides training, seminars and consultation in the areas of micro facial expressions, body language and deception detection. The Silent Company’s clients include, Hong Kong Police Force, Hong Kong Monetary Authority, Morgan Stanley, A.S. Watson and Prudential.
In September, she was one of the keynote speakers at the Asia-Pacific Conference for the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, sharing some tips on non-verbal communication skills and deception detection in investigation and a few real- life case samples.
Free for IIA/ISACA Singapore* members and S$35 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "WEB1220" to enjoy complimentary registrations.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Cheque/Fund Transfer” option.
2. Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
3. Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to email@example.com for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.