NEW! Assistant Manager, Funding (6-month contract)
- Assist in designing and implementing policies and procedures for optimal handling, timely investigation and exceptional handling of grant claims.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders for efficient grant claims management.
- Manage all internal and external audit preparation, responses and closure.
- Assist in driving the automation process.
- Degree in Accountancy, preferably with funding or grant claims processing experience.
- Proficiency in MS Excel (e.g. pivot table, macro and VBA).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Closing date of application: 1 November 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.