Internal Auditor is IIA Global’s bi-monthly magazine, a leading source of news, information and global perspectives on governance, risk and control. IIA Singapore members receive a free subscription to the magazine. It can also be accessed online by members here.
IIA Singapore provides the following articles that include topical analysis, reviews of trends affecting the internal audit profession, technical articles and updates, and more.
The materials on this website is copyright. You may view and download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial use only but otherwise no part of the content of this website may be reproduced in any form without the written consent of IIA Singapore. The materials on this website may include the views or recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of IIA Singapore. IIA Singapore does not guarantee, and accepts no legal liability whatsoever arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any material on this website. The material on this website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and IIA Singapore recommends that users should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
- Managing Data Risks with Internal Audit Support by Nicodemus Tan in SID Directors Bulletin, Q2 2020
- AI And Related Ethical Issues For Internal Auditors
- Capital Project Audits
- Simple Tips to Mitigating BEC Risks
- A New 5Cs for the Chief Audit Executive
- Interview with IIA Singapore's Executive Director, Ms. Goh Puay Cheh with IIA Greece
- Embarking on the Data Analytics Journey
- Stronger Assurance Through Machine Learning in August Issue of IA Magazine. Contributed by IIA Singapore Corporate Member
- Internal Audit for the Disrupted Business in SID Directors Bulletin, Q3 2019 Issue
- Auditing Culture
- Cloud Computing
- Creating an Internal Audit Embedded Corporate Culture
- How can Internal Auditors facilitate GDPR Compliance?
- Strengthening Corporate Governance to Combat Bribery and Corruption