Internal Auditor is IIA Global’s bi-monthly magazine, a leading source of news, information and global perspectives on governance, risk and control. IIA Singapore members receive a free subscription to the magazine. It can also be accessed online by members here.
IIA Singapore provides the following articles that include topical analysis, reviews of trends affecting the internal audit profession, technical articles and updates, and more.
- Managing Data Risks with Internal Audit Support by Nicodemus Tan in SID Directors Bulletin, Q2 2020
- AI And Related Ethical Issues For Internal Auditors
- Capital Project Audits
- Simple Tips to Mitigating BEC Risks
- A New 5Cs for the Chief Audit Executive
- Interview with IIA Singapore's Executive Director, Ms. Goh Puay Cheh with IIA Greece
- Embarking on the Data Analytics Journey
- Stronger Assurance Through Machine Learning in August Issue of IA Magazine. Contributed by IIA Singapore Corporate Member
- Internal Audit for the Disrupted Business in SID Directors Bulletin, Q3 2019 Issue
- Auditing Culture
- Cloud Computing
- Creating an Internal Audit Embedded Corporate Culture
- How can Internal Auditors facilitate GDPR Compliance?
- Strengthening Corporate Governance to Combat Bribery and Corruption