What is it?
The Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) for Internal Auditors seeks to reskill local (Singapore Citizens & Permanent Residents) mid-career switchers to enable them to embark on a new career in Accountancy Sector, through involvement in Internal Audit functions at a non-entry level.
During the on-the-job training with companies, you will be provided with up to 6 months of structured on the job training conducted by experienced supervisors / mentors who will share relevant and practical knowledge to assimilate you into your new role.
For more information on the Frequently Asked Questions, Click here.
Who can apply?
To apply, you are:
- A Singaporean Citizen or Permanent Resident who have graduated at least 2 years;
- Interested to embark on a career as an Internal auditor yet lack the relevant internal audit experience;
- Newly hired by firms in internal audit functions (i.e. applications should be received within 3 months of joining the firm)
For candidates who are newly employed, your company must:
- Be involved in internal audit functions
- Issue a valid employment contract for at least 6 months
- Be able to provide structured OJT for the candidate
This PCP is not applicable to those who are serving the Singapore government and its related agencies or organisations.
How does it work?
Your company will receive the following funding, provided the corresponding requirements are met:
For PCP related enquiries, or individuals who wish to apply for jobs offered in this PCP, please contact the programme manager, IIA Singapore at email@example.com.