Upon completion of the course participants will be able to:
• Understand the AML risks associated with Correspondent Banking and Trade Finance;
• Understand the Customer Due Diligence (CDD) regulatory requirements for correspondent banking and trade finance activities;
• Know what is expected of a Correspondent Banking and Trade Finance risk-based CDD program;
• Know how to identify and monitor for suspicious transactions to meet regulatory reporting requirements;
• Understand the documentation and audit trail requirements.
• Associated AML risks
• CDD regulatory requirements
• Risk-based CDD program
• Identification and reporting of suspicious transactions including “red flags”
• Documentation and audit trail requirements
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Angelina Foo has over 20 years of experience in corporate governance, financial crime, regulatory compliance and internal audit. She has held senior positions in compliance and internal audit in multinational and regional financial institutions. She has been involved in various areas of regulatory compliance work including AML/CFT, regulatory advisory, training, monitoring and testing and regulatory liaison. She has managed regional and group regulatory examinations in and out of Singapore by various regulators, including the HKMA, Japan FSA, Federal Reserve Bank, MAS, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency – U.S. Department of Treasury, among others.
Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth Management & Financial Advisory
Certified Internal Auditor (USA)
Certified Financial Services Auditor (USA)
Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (UK)
Fellow of International Compliance Association (UK)
Financial Industry Certified Professional in Compliance (Singapore)
Masters of Laws (UK) (Merit) – major in Banking and Finance Laws
Master of Arts (UK) (Distinction) – major in Lifelong Learning and Leadership
Wharton Executive Program in Corporate Finance
Bachelor of Science (Economics) (UK) (Hons) – major in Banking, Trade & Industry
Bachelor of Laws (UK) (Hons) – Qualifying Law Degree
Payment by PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
1. Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Cheque/Fund Transfer” option.
2. Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
3. Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to email@example.com for our tracking purposes.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Register as a group of 4 or more participants for the same course and enjoy a 10% group discount!
Applicable for participants from the same company registered within the same day. Discount will be indicated and processed on a single invoice.
Terms and Conditions
1. Registered participants will be liable for the full fee even in the event of non-attendance.
2. A processing fee of $100 will be imposed for any cancellation. Cancellation must be submitted in writing 7 days prior to the event date and subject to IIAS’s approval. Substitutions will be permitted and conditions will apply.
3. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior the course commencement.
4. Contact Person will be notified VIA EMAIL upon successful registration of the course.
5. Complimentary parking will be provided on a first-come-first-served-basis.
6. IIAS reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
7. IIAS reserves the right to cancel or postpone the training should the minimum class size is not met.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the mentioned seminar.
Once the course is confirmed, an email confirmation will be sent to the registrants’ contact email addresses 1 week prior to the course commencement date
If you do not receive any email notification regarding your course registrations, please call IIA Academy at 6324 9029