Persuade anyone systematically and guide them towards your desired objectives.
• How does persuasion work?
• What is the ideal attitude when persuading others?
• How do humans decide?
• How can you reduce people’s anxiety when they are making a decision?
• Why people get stuck in their decisions and how can you persuade them towards a direction of your choice?
• Is there an ideal target for the number of options you can give to people?
How to Tell Great Stories
• What are the qualities of a good persuasive story?
• How should you structure your story?
• How can you inspire people and make them curious so they want to know more about your world and ideas?
Persuade with Confidence
• How to establish rapport?
• How to use a simple 3-step technique to make people feel more comfortable in accepting your ideas?
• What is cognitive dissonance and how does it affect persuasion?
• What is the ideal body language when convincing others of your cause?
• How to make people feel more confident about their decision so they are more likely to make that decision?
• How to inspire others?
• How to connect with people on an emotional level?
• How to make it easier for others to change their opinion to what you desire?
• How to use the 10-step persuasion technique to systematically prepare for an event where you expect to persuade others?
• How to write a persuasive article or report?
• What is the most efficient and creative way to capture the data while you prepare your case?
• What areas to consider when preparing for the delivery of your pitch?
• What verbal techniques you should be aware of to improve your chances of success?
There will be an assessment component towards the end of Day 2 to assess participants’ understanding of the concepts through a sit-down test.
For participants who do not achieve an overall pass will be able to request for a re-assessment within 14 working days from the last day of the course. Re-assessment will only be allowed once.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Mr. Jeremy Peh specialises in Solution Thinking, Negotiation and Project Management. He is the principal consultant with Semion Consulting Group. Over the last seven years as consultant-trainer, Jeremy has personally delivered more than fifty successful consulting projects and conducted numerous learning programs to the delight of his customers from various industries in the region. He has assisted them to resolve various challenging business issues through the use of solution thinking model, and upgraded the thinking skills of their managers and executives.
Jeremy has a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from the Kyushu University (Japan) and an MBA from the University of Leeds (UK). Jeremy is a certified behavioral consultant by the Institute for Motivational Living, Inc.
Payment by PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
1. Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Cheque/Fund Transfer” option.
2. Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
3. Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our tracking purposes.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Register as a group of 4 or more participants for the same course and enjoy a 10% group discount!
Applicable for participants from the same company registered within the same day. Discount will be indicated and processed on a single invoice.
Terms and Conditions
1. Registered participants will be liable for the full fee even in the event of non-attendance.
2. A processing fee of $100 will be imposed for any cancellation. Cancellation must be submitted in writing 7 days prior to the event date and subject to IIAS’s approval. Substitutions will be permitted and conditions will apply.
3. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior the course commencement.
4. Contact Person will be notified VIA EMAIL upon successful registration of the course.
5. Complimentary parking will be provided on a first-come-first-served-basis.
6. IIAS reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
7. IIAS reserves the right to cancel or postpone the training should the minimum class size is not met.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the mentioned seminar.
Once the course is confirmed, an email confirmation will be sent to the registrants’ contact email addresses 1 week prior to the course commencement date
If you do not receive any email notification regarding your course registrations, please call IIA Academy at 6324 9029.