Certification in Risk Management Assurance
Be a Key Advisor to the Audit Committee and Executive Management for Risk Management
- Provide assurance on core business processes in risk management and governance.
- Educate management and the audit committee on risk and risk management concepts.
- Offer quality assurance and and control self-assessment.
- Focus on strategic organizational risks.
- Add value for your organization as a trusted advisor.
The following are the steps and processes for application of IIA Certification:
- Only member of IIA Singapore can apply their examinations through the CCMS. For non-member, please Join Us before applying for the certification.
- For first time user of CCMS (new candidate), please click Forgot your Password to activate the account. Name entered in the system must be the same as per your photo identification (NRIC or Passport). Use the email address that is the same as the one used for IIA Singapore membership.
- On the CCMS HOME page, under Apply for New Applications, select the application form of your choice and make online payment by credit card. Please note other mode of payment is not available for IIA Singapore members. If the candidate opted for payment mode other than credit card, your application will not be processed or delayed due to non-payment.
- Once you have made your application through the CCMS, upload the following documentation within 90 business days to complete the application process:
i) Proof of identification
ii) Proof of education
The Character Reference and Experience Verification are obtained electronically through CCMS, which are emailed directly to your nominated verifier:
iii) Character Reference
iv) Experience Verification
Items i), ii) and iii) are mandatory to process the application. For item iv), the candidate can submit this form at a later date within the 2-year programme upon obtaining the required experience.
- Upon receipt of an automated email from IIA Global on the approval of your application, you may proceed to register your exam in the CCMS.
- After registering/payment, the Exam Registration and Scheduling page is displayed a Registered exam status and the dates of the candidate’s exam window. The system will also provide the ability to Schedule or Extend the Exam window. Kindly note that your "Authorisation to Test" will allow you to schedule and sit for your exam within the authorisation period of 180 days (approximately 6 months) only.
- For existing candidate, you may proceed to register your exam directly through the CCMS. Please refer to Step 6.
NEXT U PTE. LTD.
NTUC Trade Union House
73 Bras Basah Road
#03-01 Room 3J
PEARSON PROFESSIONAL CENTERS-SINGAPORE
51 Cuppage Road