Contribute to IIA Singapore Blog
The IIA Singapore Blog examines various topics of interest to our internal audit professional community.
Individual blogs must meet the following requirements:
- Content must be original and should not have been previously published elsewhere. Content should be thought leadership (non-promotional) and relevant to IIA Singapore’s professional community.
- Contributors must be members of IIA Singapore.
- Blog posts are typically 700 to 800 words in length.
- Connect your post to a recent story in the news cycle or an upcoming event can be an effective way to make your post more relevant.
- Post should include a short, one sentence bio.
The Institute of Internal Auditors Singapore reserves the right to decline any submission, as well as the right to make any changes to final posts, including title, copy, or hyperlinks. Send your submission to Shirley Chua at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to share your blog post with your followers/friends on LinkedIn and Facebook either by sharing a link to the post or sharing IIA Singapore social media promotion of it.