Certified Internal Auditor
The CIA® designation is the only globally accepted certification for internal auditors and remains the standard by which individuals demostrate their competency and professionalism in the internal auditing field. Since the programme’s launch in 1973, it has opened up countless doors of opportunity for practitioners around the world as it communicates their ability to serve as a key player in their organisation’s success. Candidates leave the programme enriched with educational experience, applicable knowledge, and business tools that can deliver a positive impact in any organisation or business environment.
The CIA® credential can be your master key to professional success, opening doors for career opportunities and earning you increased credibility and respect within the profession and your organisation.
Internal Audit Practitioner
Use Your Key to Open the Door
- Distinguish you from your peers.
- Demonstrate your proficiency with internal staff and external clients.
- Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
- Demonstrate your proficiency and professionalism.
- Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
- Only member of IIA Singapore can apply their examinations through the CCMS. For non-member, please Join Us before applying for the certification.
- For first time user of CCMS (new candidate), please click Forgot your Password to activate the account. Name entered in the system must be the same as per your photo identification (NRIC or Passport). Use the email address that is the same as the one used for IIA Singapore membership.
- On the CCMS HOME page, under Apply for New Applications, select the application form of your choice and make online payment by credit card. Please note other mode of payment is not available for IIA Singapore members. If the candidate opted for payment mode other than credit card, your application will not be processed or delayed due to non-payment.
- Once you have made your application through the CCMS, upload the following documentation within 90 business days to complete the application process:
i) Proof of identification
ii) Proof of education
The Character Reference and Experience Verification are obtained electronically through CCMS, which are emailed directly to your nominated verifier:
iii) Character Reference
iv) Experience Verification
Items i), ii) and iii) are mandatory to process the application. For item iv), the candidate can submit this form at a later date within the 3-year programme upon obtaining the required experience.
- Upon receipt of an automated email from IIA Global on the approval of your application, you may proceed to register your exam in the CCMS.
- After payment, the Exam Registration and Scheduling page is displayed a Registered exam status and the dates of the candidate’s exam window. The system will also provide the ability to Schedule or Extend the Exam window. Kindly note that your "Authorisation to Test" will allow you to schedule and sit for your exam within the authorisation period of 180 days (approximately 6 months) only.
- For exisiting candidate, you may proceed to register your exam directly through the CCMS. Please refer to Step 6.
Fees for the CIA Programme
|CIA Part 1 Exam||295||425|
|CIA Part 2 Exam||265||395|
|CIA Part 3 Exam||265||395|
The fees indicated for the CIA programme are not inclusive of GST. Singapore’s prevailing GST is payable by the candidates. All fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
NTUC LEARNINGHUB PTE LTD
NTUC Trade Union House
73 Bras Basah Road
Level 3, Room 3J
PEARSON PROFESSIONAL CENTERS-SINGAPORE
51 Cuppage Road