CCP for IA
What is it?
The Career Conversion Programme (CCP) for Internal Auditors is a programme by Workforce Singapore (WSG), in collaboration with The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Singapore and Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
Overview of Programme
IIA Singapore is the appointed programme partner for the CCP.
The six-month CCP programme aims to convert mid-career Professionals, Managers, Executives, and Technicians (PMETs) into Internal Audit roles. CCP trainees will undergo On-the-Job Training (OJT) and optional faciliated training.
To apply, you are:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident aged 21 years and above;
- Must be a newly hired PMET for not more than three months from the date of application, and nominated by an eligible company for the CCP;
- New hires must have graduated or completed National Service, whichever is later, for at least two years prior at the point of application;
- New hires should not have prior working experience and or in a similar job role prior in internal audit related functions prior to joining the CCP; and
- Application for the CCP is subjected to the employer’s hiring and selection process.
Individuals who are shortlisted by participating companies for interviews will hear from them directly.
All participating companies must fulfil the following criteria:
- Registered, incorporated and based in Singapore with a Unique Entity Number (UEN) registered with ACRA;
- New hires cannot be immediate ex-employees of companies related to the applicant company;
- Offer a full-time PMET position directly related to internal audit job function with at least a 12-month employment contract
- Must be able to provide a structured training plan and a supervisor to guide the new hire; and
- Be committed to work with WSG and IIA on the necessary administrative matters related to the CCP.
This CCP is not applicable to those who are serving the Singapore government and its related agencies or organisations.
How does it work?
Participating companies will receive the following funding support, provided the corresponding requirements are met.
Sharing by Wong Ying Ying
Hear from Wong Ying Ying about her personal journey from converting to internal audit at the Career Opportunities and Trends in the Accountancy Sector webinar conducted by WSG. Her session is from 22:05 - 32:50 of the recording.
Open the video link in a new tab if unable to view the video on this page.
For CCP related enquiries or more info, please contact the programme partnet, IIA Singapore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This CCP will reopen for application in Q4 2023.