> Career Centre
> Job Postings from EnterpriseSG
What you will be working on:
Reporting to Deputy Director (Internal Audit), you are expected to lead and perform the financial, compliance and operational audits of the organisation, covering various aspects of the audit process including risk assessments, preparing audit programmes, executing the audit procedures in a timely manner, maintaining clear and complete documentation of work papers and preparing clear and concise audit reports.
You will review the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls for the organisation's processes, and provide recommendations to mitigate the various risks identified. You will also be required to present findings to Management and the Audit Committee.
You may also be involved in providing advisory services, including management of ad-hoc projects as needed.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent. CA, CPA, CIA, CISA and CFE certifications would be an advantage.
- Technically robust, energetic and culturally adaptable
- Minimum 3-8 years of relevant working experience (combined internal audit and/or external audit experience, with minimum 3 years of internal audit experience).
- Strong fundamental knowledge in the principles of governance, risks and controls.
- Able to evaluate risks and improve the governance process and internal controls through audit recommendations and sharing of best practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage Senior Management.
- Highly organised, independent, resourceful and able to work in teams.
- Demonstrate consistent high quality audit deliverables and ability to multi-task.
- In addition to an individual contributor role, the candidate may be expected to mentor and guide junior auditors on best practices.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to use data analytics tools such as ACL, SQL and IDEA would be an advantage.
Please click here to apply. Shortlisted candidates may be required to take a preliminary online video interview. Only successful candidates will be notified for further interview(s) with Management.
Date posted: 27 July 2022