Job Posting from InCorp Global Pte Ltd
- Undertake assigned audit project(s) to ensure that our clients meet their audit objectives.
- Coordinate project kick off meetings and other planning activities.
- Use of data analytics to evaluate exposure and risk management gaps.
- Report on control deficiencies and make recommendations to mitigate risk and add value.
- Support the audit projects by identifying opportunities for improvement and reducing business risk through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Engage and communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess minimum a Degree in Accountancy, Business, Economics or Finance.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in external / internal audit in a public accounting firm or commercial environment will be preferred.
- Candidates with industry related certifications such as CA/CPA, CIA, CISA, CRMA, CGAP will be added advantage.
- Have an analytical mind that is able to assess and evaluate risk as well as recommend solutions.
- Be able to work both independently and as part of team by establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential documents.