Job Posting from ST Engineering Group
NEW! Assistant Manager Internal Audit
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the ST Engineering Group Head Internal Audit, you will be part of the ST Engineering Group Internal Audit function and responsible to assist in evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of ST Engineering Group of companies in their governance, risk management and internal controls globally. You will support the internal audit function in the audits, investigations and special reviews in order to provide an independent and objective assessment over governance, risk and assurance and to add value and improve the operations of ST Engineering Group.
- A good degree in Accountancy/Business/Finance/Economics or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant and proven working experience in a corporate internal audit setting.
- At least 2 years in a supervisory/leadership capacity.
- Strong foundation in internal control concepts and familiar with emerging risks and technology.
- Candidates with CIA and CPA/CISA/CFE/CCSA are preferred.
- Demonstrated technical experience in data analytics and scripting and/or investigation/forensics skillsets preferred.
- Able to travel up to 30% of a calendar year to regions like America, Europe and Asia.
- Good interpersonal and written/spoken communication skill.
- Proficient in communication and reading of English and Mandarin.