Home > Resources > Career Centre > Job Postings from OCBC Bank
Job Postings from OCBC Bank
- Plan and manage audit engagements and ensure that relevant technology, information and cyber risks and control gaps and lapses have been identified, appropriately assessed, and reported.
- Conduct audits/reviews on Applications, IT Infrastructure, as well as Information, Cyber and Digitalisation risks, with focus on
- Application systems (including microservices) and related processes; and
- Digital Transformation and related initiatives.
- Support business audits by providing technology audit expertise and evaluate the technology controls supporting business operations; and
- Assist the Head of Department (HOD) /Senior Audit Manager in the delivery of their role and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain audit methodology and procedures to provide independent assurance over technology, information, cyber and digitalisation risks;
- Support the production of Group Audit management reports; and
- Work in conjunction with other Digital and Technology Audit Managers to provide effective working practices for the department.
- Work as business partners with stakeholders across the Group, and assist the HOD / Senior Audit Manager to
- Better manage business and Technology, Information, Cyber, and Digital risks;
- Provide value-adding observations and recommendations in project reviews / advisories;
- Maintain good working relationships with audit clients;
- Ensure that Group Audit is kept informed of changes in risk management; and
- Track the implementation of audit/review recommendations to closure.
- Communicate audits/reviews observations and writing audit and ad-hoc reports for delivery to, and agreement with audit clients.
- Possesses qualities essential as a leader over a team of auditors for assigned audit engagements / reviews:
- Proficient in project management with the ability to guide team members in delivering audit engagements/reviews on time, within budget, and to the required standards;
- Knowledge of leading industry practices and activities of existing and emerging technology, information, cyber and digitalisation risks;
- Proficient in framework, methodology and leading practices;
- Proficient in application systems and infrastructure, including various operating systems for midrange and open systems, middleware, data and voice networks, and IT general controls; and
- Ability to identify key risks and opportunities over technology, information, cyber and digitalisation related areas.
- Complete working papers for audits/reviews through documenting the work conducted, describing the work performed and the evidence that supports the observations and conclusions, as well as reviewing the work performed by other team members.
- University Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Professional certifications such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- (For AVP) Minimum 6 years of working experience, with at least 4 years in technology audits
- (For M6) Minimum 4 years of working experience, with at least 2 years in technology audits
- Willing and able to operate effectively in a leadership position or a team player
- Independent and committed with high level of initiative
- Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- High level of integrity, drive, and sense of urgency
- Willing to travel 10%-20% (MY/CN primarily, with occasional worldwide)
- Leading audits, conducting audit fieldwork and has good working knowledge and understanding of internal controls.
- Knowledge of applications development, financial industry applications systems, platforms, and infrastructure.
- Audit analytics, automation, and data visualisation.
Date posted: 4 August 2021