The geo-economic and political tensions accentuated by environmental upheavals and the Russia-Ukraine conflict are aggravating the global supply chain. These uncertainties have resulted in inflation and trade disruptions. Companies now face another test of business resilience and sustainability against the backdrop of continuing global uncertainty and instability.
Organisations respond to these risks at different paces. It has become more critical than ever for internal audit to transform to future-proof their operations to remain relevant in today’s disruptive world. This year’s Annual Conference will address the challenges and opportunities facing internal auditors today. How prepared are organisations for risk-induced disruption? What is the role of internal auditors in supporting organisations to navigate through disruptions? What role does the board play in working with the three lines roles in driving change in the organisation?
Hear the latest trends and developments in your profession and be inspired by thought leaders and industry experts to equip yourself with the capabilities and insights you need to contribute to your organisations.
Learn more about the programme here.
Conference Format: In-person
Venue: Marina Bay Sands, Sands Expo & Convention Centre
As food will be provided at the conference, participants must be fully vaccinated in order to attend the conference*.
Safe distancing is encouraged but not required between individuals or groups.
*An individual is considered fully vaccinated if he/she has been:
- fully vaccinated, i.e. has received the full regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnatry, Moderna or WHO EUL** vaccines, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective
- within the 180-day exemption period after recovery from COVID-19.
** Individuals who are vaccinated with WHO EUL vaccines will be considered as fully vaccinated and therefore eligible for vaccination-differentiated SMMs only if their vaccination records have been captured in MOH’s national IT systems. Hard copy overseas vaccination certificates are not recognised for vaccination-differentiated SMMs. Please refer to MOH’s Post Vaccination Matters website for more information.
In the event that the conference cannot take place due to government measures regarding Covid-19, you will be refunded the amount paid.
Dress Code: Business attire
Actual day registration will be from 8:00 a.m. to 8:55 a.m. with sessions commencing from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Mid-morning and mid-afternoon coffee breaks and lunch will be included.
Kindly write to us at email@example.com if you wish to register under other IIA Chapters, ISACA Singapore, Affiliates or Group Registrations.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Cheque/Fund Transfer” option.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the conference commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing. Please write to the Events Team at email@example.com by 14 October 2022 12:00pm (SGT).
- A reminder will be sent 1 week prior to the conference.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
- Attendees must use their own badge while onsite at the event. Badges are non-transferable and cannot be shared onsite. Any person found to be in violation of this policy will have their badge confiscated by event personnel and will be asked to leave the conference.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.