Internal auditors like all other professionals, have our share of good and bad days. While a little stress has been known to be a good motivator, too much tension, anxiety and pressure are bad for our mental health and can lead to burnout.
How do we know if we are okay?
How do we identify that threshold which controls our sanity?
Is what we are feeling from day-to-day ‘normal’?
Join us for this webinar to hear our speakers talk about how to deal with common stressors faced by internal audit professionals. They will share their own experiences and how they move along in the internal audit world, and use their coping mechanism to handle common issues and not-so-common obstacles.
Senior Internal Audit Manager
Former Chairperson of IIA Singapore YPWG
Katherine Ang, is a Senior Internal Audit Manager and former Chairperson of IIA Singapore Young Professionals Working Group (YPWG). She has over 11 years of experience in internal auditing, compliance, consulting and fraud investigation. She started her career with the PWC LLP Audit Assurance practice and continued her career with statutory board and MNCs.
Chuen Choon Peng
Vice President, Internal Audit
Chuen Choon Peng is the Vice President, Internal Audit at GIC. He has over 13 years of internal and external audit experience, including seven years with KPMG Audit Assurance practice.
Former Manager, Ernst & Young Advisory Pte Ltd
Chairperson of IIA Singapore YPWG
Natalie Goh has over seven years in risk management, internal controls and consulting and is current Chairperson of IIA Singapore Young Professionals Working Group (YPWG). She started her career with a Big Four in internal audit.
Free for IIA/ISACA Singapore* members and S$35 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "YPWGMAY22" to enjoy complimentary registrations.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Pay Later” option to complete your registration.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to email@example.com for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.