Organisations have many intellectual property (IP) assets which make up majority of the company's value. IP Audit helps to identify these potential assets and enhances effectiveness of IP in organisations. This webinar will focus on the nuances and benefits behind an IP Audit to be carried in an organisation.
CEO & Founder
Piece Future Pte Ltd
Jason is an innovator at heart with a mission to drive the growth of companies through the power of intellectual property. He is an advocate of the active utilisation of intangible assets and is an expert in developing brand and growth strategies for companies and anchoring intellectual property to business strategies. He is the Director of the International IP Commercialisation Council Singapore, Executive Adviser for Asia to the United Kingdom’s Institute of Innovation Knowledge Exchange, Managing Partner of i2P Ventures (a start-up incubator) and True Vine Capital Partners Pte Ltd.
Free for IIA/ISACA Singapore* members and S$35 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "AUG22" to enjoy complimentary registrations.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Pay Later” option to complete your registration.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.