This event is open to participants aged 35 years and below.
Back by popular demand, the highly successful “Building a Successful Career in Internal Audit” is back!
IIA Singapore Young Professionals Working Group (YPWG) invites you to be back with our speakers to understand in greater detail, what skill sets you need to thrive as an internal auditor. Hear more anecdotes and real-life accounts, from the narrative of the same four internal audit leaders and experience a deeper understanding of what their passion is about. Bring your friends and colleagues to this event, even those who are thinking of making the career switch to internal audit, they will thank you for it!
Internal Audit Manager, Risk Advisory
Deloitte & Touche Enterprise Risk Services Pte Ltd
Former Vice President,
Visa, Internal Audit (Global Business Operations);
Governor, IIA Singapore
Group Head, Internal Audit,
Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd;
Governor, IIA Singapore
Senior Vice President, Group Internal Audit,
Fraser & Neave Group;
Secretary, IIA Singapore
Koh Chin Beng
Partner, Risk Advisory,
BDO Advisory Pte Ltd;
President, IIA Singapore
Free for IIA/ISACA Singapore* members and S$35 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "YPWGJUN22" to enjoy complimentary registrations.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Pay Later” option to complete your registration.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
- Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
- Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.