How should organisations manage their technology and data risks in the age of digital transformation and evolution? We believe the historic “siloed” approach of governing and managing these data assets, managing privacy risks, and managing information & cyber security risks must evolve. This is driven from the increasing interdependencies between these capability domains as part of digital transformation, and how it impacts on internal business users, external customers, and the broader regulatory landscape.
Partner, Digital Solutions
Jayme is a Partner in our Risk Services practice, and leads our Cloud Trust and Business Resilience practices. He has over eighteen years of cyber security experience spanning Europe, Asia-Pacific, Australia, and North America, with a keen focus on driving and enabling digital transformation. He is the author of the Information Security Forum’s Information Risk Assessment Methodology (IRAM2), a world-leading methodology used by Fortune 500 & Forbes 2000 companies. Recently, he was appointed a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Information Security (CIISec), in recognition of his standing in and contribution to the information security profession.
Partner, Digital Solutions
Ronald is a Partner in PwC’s Risk Services Data Trust Services Team. His passion is to help organisations realise their data and analytics vision with the right data strategy, data governance, data management, data integration and data architecture. Although good data serves as the foundation for all business, analytics and reporting needs, it is imperative organisations start and drive a data strategy with the right use cases to realise benefits quickly and reinvesting the uplifts or savings back into the program.
Ronald has over 17 years of data and analytics experience across APAC and multiple industries, with 15 years in consulting and 2 years inhouse in banking and insurance. He gained valuable experience in strategy, roadmap and implementation as a consultant and gained deep business insights to how an organisation operates day to day during his time in industry. The differentiated combination of consulting and industry experience allows Ronald to now truly understand, advise and design pragmatic and fit for purpose solutions for his customers.
S$5 for IIA/ISACA Singapore* members and S$20 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "NOV22" to enjoy discounted registration rate.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Pay Later” option to complete your registration.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.