In this session, Daryl will explore the cloud security megatrends from a risk perspective, including Singapore examples and lessons learned from the Ukraine conflict. Daryl will share how companies like Google detect and mitigate against cybersecurity attacks. Finally, Daryl will discuss how organisations can leverage this experience through Assured Workloads - combining secure computing principles with regulatory compliance to address cyber threats.
Director, Office of the CISO
Google Cloud Asia-Pacific
Daryl Pereira leads Google Cloud’s Office of the CISO in Asia-Pacific, where he works closely with client senior management to solve their strategic cloud security and resiliency needs.
Prior to this, Daryl was a Partner & Head of Cyber Security Consulting at KPMG in Singapore, and led a team of 4 partners and 100 professionals focusing on cyber security, IT risk, outsourcing governance, business continuity management, and privacy. Before this he spent 9 years in investment banking in Australia and Singapore leading global and regional functions including information security risk. In his last role at Deutsche Bank, Daryl was the global lead for the GBIT Program Management Office overseeing governance for €3 billion of projects.
Before relocating to Singapore in 2004, Daryl was Head of IT Audit at Westpac Bank Australia, where he re-established the IT Audit function which had been previously outsourced. He commenced his career with the Big 4 accounting firms in Australia serving government sector clients.
Daryl is a Governor at The Institute of Internal Auditors Singapore, and a Past President of ISACA Singapore, the international professional association for cyber security and IT audit professionals. He is certified as a CISM, CISA, CRISC, and CPA (Australia), and holds a MBA from Manchester Business School and a Master of Information Technology from the University of Canberra.
S$5 for IIA/ISACA Singapore* members and S$20 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "DEC22" to enjoy discounted registration rate.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Pay Later” option to complete your registration.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.