Have you ever spent hours on your audit report rehearsing what to say to the board? But when the time comes for you to present your findings to management, you sound nervous or your voice gets stuck in your throat. It happens even to the very best of us.
Would you like to insure yourself from such disappointments? Yes, speaking your thoughts out loud, is all part of the preparation needed for any presentation.
But what about the quality of your voice? Research shows that men as well as women with lower pitched voices tend to command more respect and earn a higher pay. They even tend to lead larger companies.
Working on your pitch, tone and resonance, can reap you healthy returns. Find out how some simple vocal exercises can instantly improve your speech clarity and confidence.
To become a better speaker and presenter, sign up for the Vocal Leadership webinar on 16 February 2023. Become more aware of the impact your voice has on others. Discover how to make the most of one of your most valuable assets.
- Identify some common voice problems and how to remedy them
- Fine-tune your vocal instrument to Sound More Attractive
- Speak more powerfully, with better diction, volume, pace and projection
- Evolve your signature voice to influence and persuade others
Voice, Speech and Presentation Coach
The Vocal Charisma Academy
Voice is my OBSESSION. It started very young, at the age of 7. Back then, there was not much entertainment available except for my little Walt Disney vinyl record. It was back in the days of black and white TV. The storyteller mesmerized me with her captivating voice. I wanted to sound just like her.
It became my life-long quest – to crack the code to Eloquent Speech and Presentation. Lucky for me that I landed a job in Television News at Caldecott Hill where I edited and produced the 9 o’clock bulletins. Once again, the power of the Spoken Word caught my imagination. I learnt how to do voice-overs and then went on to coach the reporters and News Anchors in Channel News Asia. I even got to teach a President, the late Mr SR Nathan.
It's been an amazing journey of discovery spanning decades. From Hollywood to Harvard and Oxford – I attended summer institutes in the US and UK to learn from the best. After decades of coaching top executives all over the world, I am almost like a “Voice Doctor.” I can diagnose challenges and prescribe remedies to fix the vocal problems. I believe in learning that is practical, playful yet also profound.
Free for IIA/ISACA Singapore* members and S$35 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "FEB23" to enjoy discounted registration rate.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Pay Later” option to complete your registration.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.