Registration for the event has closed.
In 2019 and 2020, the compliance, audit, and risk functions were rocked when the Department of Justice published its surprise guidance. The guidance opened the curtain to answer the questions every company wants to know: if a prosecutor comes to look at our compliance program, how will they judge whether it’s good enough to receive mitigating credit so we get lower fines and penalties? The beauty of the guidance is that it asks all the questions so you know the right answers. The language of the guidance is critical. It gives insight as to what is important to the prosecutors, and what isn’t. Join our informative session where we unpack the most crucial pieces of the guidance so everyone can be better prepared.
Spark Compliance Consulting
Kristy Grant-Hart is an expert at making compliance officers in-demand business assets. She's the author of the best selling book, “How to be a Wildly Effective Compliance Officer” and has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Compliance Week, and on the cover of Compliance and Ethics Professional Magazine. She is CEO of Spark Compliance Consulting, and former professor at Delaware School of Law, Widener University, teaching Global Compliance and Ethics.
Before launching Spark Compliance, Ms. Grant-Hart was the Chief Compliance Officer at United International Pictures, the joint distribution company for Paramount Pictures and Universal Pictures in 65+ countries, where she was shortlisted for the Chief Compliance Officer of the Year at the Women in Compliance Awards.
Free for IIA Singapore/IIA Affiliates and ISACA Singapore* members and S$35 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "2608WEB" to enjoy complimentary registrations.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Cheque/Fund Transfer” option.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to email@example.com for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.