It should not be a shock to anyone that the pandemic has and will continue to disrupt work routines and social habits on a long-term basis. Against these disruptions, how are internal auditors adapting to overcome the challenges in meeting the stakeholders’ demanding expectations to protect and enhance organisational value?
Join us to hear from Rajesh Punjabi, Group Audit and Risk Management Director on how internal audit at DFI Retail Group addresses the importance of re-tooling to adjust to the new normal as well as moving beyond the pandemic to deliver greater assurance impact. Discover how technology, soft skills and a human touch are helping to smoothen the transition to do more with less.
Currently, Rajesh Punjabi is the Group Audit and Risk Management Director with DFI Retail Group (a Jardine Matheson business). As Group Head of Audit, he leads Business and Digital Assurance for all DFI's businesses, covering a retail landscape of 10,000 retail outlets and digital platforms. He is based in Hong Kong. Prior to DFI, Rajesh was in leadership roles in Finance, Internal Audit and Compliance with Royal Dutch Shell, British American Tobacco and PricewaterhouseCoopers for more than 15 years. Rajesh is a Certified Internal Auditor and a regular speaker for conferences organised by the Institute of Internal Auditors Singapore and Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants. Rajesh is also a member of the Corporate Governance and Risk Management Committee of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants.
Free for IIA/ISACA Singapore* members and S$35 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "MAY2022" to enjoy complimentary registrations.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Pay Later” option to complete your registration.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
- Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
- Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.