The need to “Work From Home” (WFH) is one of the downsides of “Social Distancing” (SD), isn’t it?
Yet maintaining distance is something that every Auditor is familiar with, as some of us may have used it as a justification for maintaining objectivity and independence. Clients sometimes use it too, where they choose to not engage fully in and Audit, or reluctantly hold back from embracing all our recommendations.
The challenge that WFH brings for the Auditor then, is how to maintain high levels of stakeholder “engagement”, whilst operating in a “Physically Distanced” world.
Out of sight, might mean out of mind, so how can the Auditor build positive relationships going forwards? That’s the focus for this webinar.
Three Learning Outcomes
- Reflect on how “Distance” impacts an Auditor’s role
- Consider the professional relationship, and role of trust
- Explore engaging behaviours that drive business relevance
Mr. Patrick O’Brien
The Amanuenses Network Pte Ltd
Patrick O’Brien is Managing Director of The Amanuenses Network Pte Ltd, a company that focuses on personal growth, and the development of “Soft Skills”. Patrick started out in business life in the land of technological capital, building computer Operating Systems. Nowadays, he works in the land of human capital, developing “Soft Skills”, the Operating Systems for our Minds. Let’s join him on this thoughtful journey related to changes that we’re all embracing right now, and reflect to explore a few behaviours that might be relevant in our professional lives going forwards.
Free for IIA/ISACA Singapore* members and S$35 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "1120WEB" to enjoy complimentary registrations.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Cheque/Fund Transfer” option.
2. Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
3. Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to email@example.com for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.