Registration closes on 8 October 2020!
Change had been the operative word even before the turn of the century. As we stepped into 2020, the pace of change was sharply accelerated by the onset of Covid-19 that upended entrenched mindsets and practices. As we step into the new normal, internal audit is now faced with a vastly different risk landscape that also offers opportunities to enhance organisational value-add.
This October, join us for The IIA Singapore 2020 Virtual Conference as we combine all our annual flagship events to bring you an enriching learning experience where you will hear from an excellent line-up of subject-matter experts and thought-leaders.
With all sessions delivered completely online, you can expect insights and perspectives that delve into issues pertinent to internal audit professionals across every level and across a broad range of industries.
Themed “Looking into the Future”, this year’s conference brings you three engaging half-day sessions, on 15 October, 22 October and 29 October, that will help you navigate these times of uncertainty into the future beyond.
Click HERE for the conference brochure and programme.
*For IIA Affiliates / ISACA Singapore / Affiliate members and group registrations, kindly email us at email@example.com for us to process your registration.
For overseas delegates, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to process your registration.
Click HERE to register for the 22 October - Public Sector session only.
Click HERE to register for the 29 October - Financial Services session only.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
1. Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Cheque/Fund Transfer” option.
2. Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
3. Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to email@example.com for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the conference commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 week prior to the conference.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.