Our expert panel will discuss key findings from a recent IIA/Kroll report exploring how the role of internal audit in fraud risk management has changed since the start of the pandemic. Based on a global survey and focus groups with internal auditors, this is the second report in the IIA/Kroll fraud risk management series. The first report, Fraud Risk Management in Internal Audit, was based on a survey conducted in 2020, before the start of the pandemic. The latest report revealed that the past two years presented a perfect storm in terms of the likelihood of fraud occurring and going undetected. Organizations faced increased exposure to cyber, social engineering, and phishing attacks, with more than half (54%) of respondents reporting an increase in cyber and phishing fraud.
Join this webinar for an interactive and insightful discussion with our speakers, Kent Hoh, Vice President of Internal Audit, Golden Agri-Resources Ltd, Matthew Weitz, Associate Managing Director and Reshmi Khurana, Managing Director, Head of Southeast Asia in Kroll's Forensic Investigations and Intelligence practice. Speakers will also be sharing trends and insights from the Southeast Asia region.
Vice President of Internal Audit
Golden Agri-Resources Ltd
Kent Hoh, VP of Internal Audit of a SGX listed company, has extensive experience in leading internal audit and investigation functions in Asia Pacific. He is also a prolific trainer in audit and fraud investigation related topics for various professional associations and universities in South East Asia as well as in China. He holds a Master of Business Administration, Bachelor of Law (LLB), and a Bachelor of Accounting. Kent is a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) and Chartered Accountant. In 2021, Kent published a book “Practice Guide of Fraud Auditing” in China.
Managing Director and Head of South East Asia, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence
Reshmi Khurana is managing director and head of Southeast Asia in Kroll's Forensic Investigations and Intelligence practice, based in the Singapore office. Reshmi has more than 20 years of experience in the United States as well as in South and Southeast Asia conducting complex corruption investigations, litigation support projects, and due diligence on the management, operations, and business models of organizations. Her experience includes helping clients identify and bridge gaps in internal controls and corporate governance through people, processes, and technology.
Associate Managing Director, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence
Matthew Weitz is an associate managing director in the Forensic Investigations and Intelligence practice of Kroll based in the London office. Matthew is a qualified accountant with over 11 years of experience in fraud, corruption, money-laundering, and dispute resolution investigations, as well as compliance and anti-corruption reviews across a wide range of sectors. He has worked closely with regulators and legal professionals, and has managed large and complex cross-border projects. His forensic accounting and anti-corruption experience spans over 30 countries.
Free for IIA/ISACA Singapore* members and S$35 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "JUL22" to enjoy complimentary registrations.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Pay Later” option to complete your registration.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.