There has been significantly growing interests and investments by businesses to use data and algorithms to capture new markets or to create new opportunities in existing markets. This can range from customer and marketing analytics, personalization of online consumer experiences, predictive maintenance scheduling, financial loan approvals, predictive enforcement, and the list goes on.
Yet, many initiatives never make it from the prototypes to the real-world application, and many deployed to the real-world fail to meet the original expectations during the internal presentations and approvals. Even worse, some ill-conceived solutions make the headlines for the wrong reasons after discriminatory decisions were highlighted by the public, or an inadequately robust solution results in some catastrophic incidents after deployment.
In this talk, we will discuss the drivers behind the increasing regulatory interests on AI Ethics & Governance, and how a Trustworthy AI framework helps in systematically identifying and addressing the potential areas of concern. We will conclude with a discussion around MLOps which is an area of increasing interests to make sure models are built while considering sustainability in the production environment.
Deloitte & Touche Enterprise Risk Services Pte Ltd
Gerry is an Executive Director in Deloitte’s Cyber Risk Advisory practice, specialising in Cybersecurity and Risk Management. He has over 25 years of experience in Cybersecurity advising clients on how to adopt technology innovations in a safe and controlled environment.
He runs the Cyber Emerging Tech which includes addressing risks arising from technology such as algorithmic decision-making (AI/Machine Learning). His other areas of specialisation cover building Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) programmes in both the IT and OT space to address the threat and regulatory landscape for private and public sectors. He also runs the Detect & Respond services to help clients address the proactive need to assess their technology environment and incident response where needed.
S$5 for IIA/ISACA Singapore* members and S$20 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "OCT22" to enjoy discounted registration rate.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Pay Later” option to complete your registration.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to email@example.com for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.