UOB’s internal audit function embarked on its three-year transformation journey, investing in innovative tools and methods to enhance its audit approach and to automate audit processes such as audit tests and reporting. This transformation has enabled the function to drive internal cultural change, to sharpen its capabilities and to stay relevant to meet the bank's needs.
During this webinar, Daniel Ng, Head of Group Audit, UOB will share more about how the bank’s internal audit team has been harnessing the benefits of technology and AIDA to augment insights and to improve audit quality.
You can also read the article on UOB's internal audit's transformation journey HERE.
Mr. Daniel Ng
Head, Group Internal Audit
Daniel Ng is currently the Head of Group Internal Audit at UOB. He has more than 2 decades of financial risk management, regulatory compliance and governance experience, having worked in both banks and consulting firms. Daniel’s career spanned the first, second and third lines functions in the financial services industry. He has worked extensively in the AP region and held senior leadership roles in UOB, EY and IBM.
Daniel graduated with a B.A. in Economics & Statistics from the National University of Singapore, and a Sloan MSc in Strategy & Leadership from the London Business School. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst charterholder and a Certified Financial Risk Manager.
Free for IIA Singapore/IIA Affiliates and ISACA Singapore* members and S$35 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "UOBMAR21" to enjoy complimentary registrations.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
1. Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Cheque/Fund Transfer” option.
2. Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
3. Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.