In a challenging and ever-changing environment in organisations, the traditional internal audit model often no longer meets the expectations of stakeholders. The traditional model is often overtaken by events, causing wasted time and inefficiency, and too often, not adding value to the organisation. Without the necessary change, internal audit could disappear if it does not adapt quickly!
However, by drawing inspiration from innovative good practices, internal audit can become an active and more relevant collaborator for the organisation. By being creative and thinking "Out of the box", it will be able to model the function, its practices, and its communications ... while respecting the normative framework of the IIA.
During this dynamic webinar, you will be able to discover:
- A value-creating vision of internal audit.
- Opportunities for intervention that go beyond the traditional model.
- Tools for innovation in the planning, execution, and reporting of internal audit projects.
"An hour of creativity often pays off more than a week of hard work"
CIA International Inc.
Daniel Lebel, CPA, CIA, CCSA, CGAP, CFSA, CRMA, is a Chief Audit Executive with experience in several private and public organisations over the last years. With more than 25 years of experience in internal audit in various sectors (Information technology, pharmaceutical, higher education, aerospace, and transport). He is now the President at the Centre for the Innovation in Audit International Inc., a professional organisation favoring emerging practices and innovation in internal audit functions.
He is regularly invited to share his contemporary vision of internal audit as a trainer and speaker across the globe (USA, Canada, Middle East, Asia, and Africa).
Former member of the Board at IIA Canada, he is now a Board member at Humanity and Inclusion Canada and sits on the Audit Committee at Handicap International (NGO who received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1997).
Free for IIA/ISACA Singapore* members and S$35 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "JAN23" to enjoy discounted registration rate.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Pay Later” option to complete your registration.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.