The public sector has a large budget to serve the growing needs of Singaporeans and businesses. As it involves the use of public funds and resources, stakeholders demand better governance and transparency amidst a challenging, volatile and uncertain environment fuelled by climate change, cyberattacks, high inflation, supply chain disruptions and regulatory changes.
Themed “Riding the Wave of Transformation”, the IIA Singapore 9th Public Sector Internal Audit Conference will bring together thought leaders, practitioners and subject matter experts to discuss and exchange knowledge on the trending issues impacting internal audit, risk, compliance and governance professionals working across the public sector. Participants will have the opportunity to learn best auditing practices from the leaders.
Join us and be inspired with new perspectives, and connect with fellow practitioners, industry leaders and experts at the conference.
Learn more about the programme here.
Conference Format: In-person
Venue: Marina Bay Sands, Sands Expo & Convention Centre
Dress Code: Business attire
Actual day registration will be from 8:00 a.m. to 8:55 a.m. with sessions commencing from 9:00 a.m. to 5:50 p.m. Welcome coffee, lunch and mid-afternoon coffee break will be included.
Kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to register under other IIA Chapters, ISACA Singapore, Affiliates or Group Registrations.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Cheque/Fund Transfer” option.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to email@example.com for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For online registration, "Proceed to Payment" to complete the registration process. Upon the completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated email confirming your registration.
- A reminder will be sent 1 week prior to the conference.
- Conference fee is due and payable upon registration and must be received prior to the date of the conference.
- You will be liable for the full conference fee in the event of your non-attendance on the date of the conference.
- No refunds will be given for your cancellation of, or non-attendance on the date of the conference. You may substitute a “like” person to attend the conference in your place – for example, if you are an IIA Singapore member, you may substitute with another IIA Singapore member. Additional fees may be applicable. Where substitution is possible, you must advise IIA Singapore in writing via email to the Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 March 2023 12:00pm (SGT).
- If the conference is cancelled or postponed by IIA Singapore for reasons that are beyond its reasonable control, IIA Singapore will refund the full conference fee.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the conference.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to take videos and photographs during the conference for use in IIA Singapore’s marketing collaterals and other publicity purposes.
- Conference badges are non-transferable and you must use your own conference badge while onsite at the event. IIA Singapore reserves the right, without any liability, to refuse admission to, or to eject you from the conference, in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation), for failure to comply with this event term or if in the opinion of IIA Singapore, you represent a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the conference.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.