CPE Hour: 1
How can an internal audit’s job transform to maintain their relevance in this era so as to have a better edge over the other professions? What is the main motivation factor to attract the younger internal auditors to meet their career aspirations besides technical skills and functional areas? What should a junior internal audit professional do to advance in his or her career? What are the opportunities open to them to stay in the internal audit profession?
Senior Vice President, Group Head, Internal Audit
Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd and Governor of IIA Singapore
Stephen has more than 25 years of experience in all facets of internal audit, accounting, financial management, financial analysis, and controllership. He contributed about 20 years in BASF South East Asia Pte Ltd, the world’s largest chemical firm. Prior to joining ST Engineering Ltd in 2019, he was SVP, Head Internal Audit in CDL Limited. He holds an MBA in Finance and Investment and the professional qualification of ACCA.
Free for IIA Singapore members and non-members.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.