CPE Hour: 1
The IIA is transforming the International Professional Practices Framework including the Standards to prepare the internal audit profession for the future. The English version of the proposed Standards draft opened for public review and comment on 1 March 2023 and continues through 30 May 2023 with versions in additional languages also coming. During this free webinar for IIA members, you will learn more about the major changes to the Standards and how to participate in the public comment period.
Topics to be covered:
- Introduction and history of the IPPF Evolution project
- New Standards structure and high-level coverage of each domain
- Top changes and/or new different requirements in each domain
- Overview of the public review and comment process
Angela Indirawati Simatupangl
Director of the Global Board of RSM International Limited, Senior Partner, RSM Indonesia
Angela is a Director of the Global Board of RSM International Limited as well as a Senior Partner and Head of Consulting at RSM Indonesia, which includes Management Consulting, Governance Risk Control, IT Consulting, and Corporate Finance & Transaction Advisory with experience in providing services for the public, not-for-profit, as well as the corporate sector.
Angela is also a member of the International Internal Audit Standards Board (IIASB) at the IIA Global.
She joined RSM in 2000, seconded to Australia to assist with the risk advisory practice in Melbourne in 2005 and developed the risk consulting practice in Indonesia upon returning. Previous assignment includes Partner in Charge for Personnel and Head of Risk Advisory Service at RSM Indonesia. Member of the RSM Asia Pacific Risk Advisory Sub-Committee since 2010 and sit as International Contact Partner for RSM Indonesia. She has served as independent member of Audit Committee, Risk Monitoring Committee at Bank Danamon and member of the Integrated Corporate Governance Committee for its conglomeration group.
Angela was elected as President of the Institute Internal Auditors Indonesia in 2021 after serving as Vice President and Governor before that. Appointed as Corporate Governance Expert to represent Indonesia in ASEAN by Indonesia Financial Services Authority (OJK) since 2016.
She was one of the team members that delivered the Indonesia Code of Corporate Governance, Indonesia Code for Good Public Governance, Whistleblowing System Guidebook issued by Indonesia National Committee on Governance, an institution established by the Government of Indonesia.
Head of Internal Audit and Risk Management
Metro Brands Limited
Manoj is leading the internal audit and risk management department of one of the largest Indian specialty footwear retailers. He has over 2 decades of experience in delivering assurance and advisory services to management in retail, facility management, BFSI industries. Before this, he was heading internal audit and risk management of Indian operations of ISS A/S and was leader of IT/ITES industry vertical for ANB Consulting.
He is also a member of the International Internal Audit Standards Board (IIASB) at the IIA Global and Vice President of ACIIA.
Free for IIA Singapore members and non-members.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.