Please be informed that registration is closed as the webinar is over-subscribed. Thank you for your interest.
The rapidly changing risk landscape has increased the needs of internal audit’s stakeholders. Internal auditors can keep pace by developing new skills, improving relationships and adopting new technologies to better meet the increased expectations. A common challenge in the pursuit of these opportunities is determining the gold standard for an internal audit activity. While some internal audit functions may not be ready to undertake an external Quality Assurance and Improvement Program (QAIP), an understanding of the QAIP framework, considerations and processes provides the means to critically examine how well departmental performance aligns with the practice of internal audits and set the targeted gold standard.
During this webinar, Nicodemus Tan, Partner, Governance and Risk from Baker Tilly and Governor of IIA Singapore will share about the key components of the QAIP framework and tips on how to perform a self-assessment and get ready for the QAIP.
Mr. Nicodemus Tan
Partner, Governance and Risk, Baker Tilly and
Governor, IIA Singapore
Mr Nicodemus Tan has 16 years of experience in risk advisory specialising in internal audits. He spent more than 12 years in two of the Big Four accounting firms and was previously heading an internal audit department for APAC for a large multinational corporation where he was responsible for the internal audit of businesses with revenues in excess of US$10Bn.
He joined Baker Tilly as a Governance and Risk Partner and oversaw the implementation of its data analytics program. Nicodemus’ clientele included various listed companies, not-for-profit organisations and government agencies where he provided internal audit, forensic audit, corporate governance and enterprise risk management services.
As a CIA, CRMA, CCSA, CFSA holder, Nicodemus currently volunteers as a Governor for IIA Singapore and is the Vice-Chair for the Technical and Technology Committee. To promote the profession, Nicodemus has given numerous talks to schools and contributed various technical articles to IIA Singapore newsletter, The Business Times, Internal Auditor magazine and the SID Directors Bulletin.
Free for IIA/ISACA Singapore* members and S$35 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "22APRWEB" to enjoy complimentary registrations.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
1. Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Pay Later” option to complete your registration.
2. Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
3. Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.