Registration for the webinar is closed. Please contact us at email@example.com for any enquiries.
Digital banking has ushered in significant opportunities for addressing client needs with innovation, in the broadest sense. As technology stacks and processes are being designed for the new paradigm, it presents us with an opportunity to reimagine risk and compliance functions. While digital banks will have to meet all regulatory expectations on typical risk and compliance requirements, what could they do different? In this webinar, Manish Kumar and Manan Qureshi, will share their thoughts on how to rethink risk and compliance processes/controls as enablers of business, opportunities for integrated surveillance capabilities, renewed emphasis on technology risk and operational resilience and how to scale these capabilities as digital banks rapidly iterate through multiple sprints.
SEA Lead for Risk, Regulation & Compliance Services
Accenture (Risk, Regulation & Compliance)
Manish is the SEA lead for Risk, Regulation & Compliance services. He is specialized in regulatory strategy & compliance, risk control, risk reporting, governance and change management.
Manish started his career in banking and has over 20 years of experience in retail / private / investment banks across multiple disciplines like market risk, ALM, operational risk management and compliance. He has extensive experience in managing regulatory expectations and delivering compliance outcomes (e.g. BAFIN, FINMA, MAS, HKMA, CFTC, ASIC, PDPC). He is based in Singapore and helps our clients and regulators in the region on complex transformation.
Risk, Security & Resiliency Professional
Accenture (Risk, Regulation & Compliance)
Manan is a seasoned Risk, Security & Resiliency professional with 19 years of experience building, managing and nurturing robust multi-country Risk, Security & Resilience postures. He is a thought leader and international speaker on the aforementioned domains.
Manan in his previous tenures has worked in leadership roles both on the management consulting and the industry across APAC, Middle East, Europe and North America. He is based in Singapore.
Free for IIA/ISACA Singapore* members and S$35 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "APR0821" to enjoy complimentary registrations.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Pay Later” option to complete your registration.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
- Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated
- registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.