Registration for the webinar has closed.
IIA Singapore and ACCA Singapore collaborated to launch the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) 4-Part lunchtime webinar series. Effective GRC programmes are critical to business operations, allowing stakeholders to appropriately understand and respond to overwhelming regulations and business policies.
This webinar series brings together leaders from various industries to share perspectives on, and examine solutions to a variety of issues and pressing topics impacting businesses.
This webinar is the last of our 4-part webinar series. You can register for the other three webinars here.
The increasing responsiveness of the market to climate issues places a spotlight on ESG risks and their impacts on business growth trajectories accompanied by increased risk exposure levels that need to be managed timely. Against this backdrop, what role does the internal audit function play? In this talk, Cherine Fok, Director of Sustainability Services (KPMG IMPACT), will provide a high-level overview of the changing ESG landscape including their implications for internal auditors and some important questions to be asked. By adopting an ESG lens and assessing the associated risks in the ESG framework, internal auditors will be able to effectively manage an organization’s overall risk exposure.
Director, Sustainability Services
Cherine Fok is the team lead for Sustainability Services in KPMG in Singapore. She has more than 13 years of experience in a wide range of sustainability and climate change projects, specialising in strategic work that supports corporate implementation of environmental, social and governance (ESG) frameworks to enhance financial and operational resilience and growth.
Cherine has led numerous sustainability engagements across the real estate, infrastructure, energy and technology sectors. These engagements cover end-to-end client delivery from best practice benchmarking, capacity building, strategy and risk framework development, ESG risk management, policy development, sustainability reporting and impact measurement. She also advises financial institutions on their responsible lending and investing policies, conducts related ESG due diligence, and supports the development of their sustainable finance products.
Currently, Cherine is a Council member of the Sustainable Energy Association of Singapore, Co-Chair of the Eurocham’s Sustainability Committee and a Director of Crossings Ventures. She is also a non-practising member and Corporate Reporting Committee Member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA).
Free for IIA/ISACA Singapore* members and S$35 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "ESG0921" to enjoy complimentary registrations.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Pay Later” option to complete your registration.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated
registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.