CPE Hour: 1
In this short session, you will learn about the important steps involved in writing meeting minutes, along with a meeting minutes example, to write them like a professional - even if you are a beginner! Follow a meeting minutes template and look for particular sections that include facts, decisions, actions, and problems to ensure you are capturing all the necessary information.
Wheeki was an award-winning war and investigative journalist. For over 15 years, she had designed and delivered workshops in business writing for both the public and private sectors. Her clients include all levels of the private sector in the education, FMCG and the automotive, manufacturing, and health care sectors. Some of her workshops are part of the staff accreditation programs for some SME. Wheeki joined the Singapore government as an information officer, writing news releases, business letters and reports. Later she became a college lecturer. Wheeki is known for to be able to deliver and packaged dry information to a relaxed and entertaining one. Her workshops are high content, practical, and interactive.
Free for IIA/ISACA Singapore* members and S$35 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "JUL23" to enjoy discounted registration rate.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Pay Later” option to complete your registration.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to email@example.com for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.