The Annual Conference 2023 theme of "Driving Excellence: Creating Sustainable Value with Good Governance & Control" is designed for internal auditors and GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) professionals seeking to enhance their knowledge and skills in creating sustainable value through effective governance and control practices. The conference will bring together industry experts, thought leaders, and practitioners to share insights, best practices, and strategies for optimising organisational performance, mitigating risks, and driving sustainable growth.
Learn more about the programme here.
- Explore the Role of Good Governance in Creating Sustainable Value
- Harnessing Effective Internal Control Systems
- Leveraging Technology for Effective GRC
- Navigating Complex Regulatory Landscapes
- Integrating Sustainability into Governance and Control
- Strategies for Advancement in the Profession
- Networking and Collaboration
Who Should Attend
The conference is designed for internal auditors, GRC professionals, risk managers, compliance officers, corporate executives, board members, and other professionals involved in various industries' governance, risk management, and compliance functions. It is relevant to experienced practitioners and those looking to enhance their understanding of governance and control principles.
Join us at the "Driving Excellence: Creating Sustainable Value with Good Governance & Control" conference to gain invaluable insights, exchange knowledge with industry experts, and equip yourself with the tools and strategies needed to create sustainable value through good governance and effective control practices.
Conference Format: In-person
Venue: Marina Bay Sands, Sands Expo & Convention Centre
Dress Code: Business attire
Actual day registration will be from 8:00 a.m. to 8:55 a.m. with sessions commencing from 9:00 a.m. to 5:20 p.m. Welcome coffee, 2 coffee breaks and lunch will be included.
Kindly write to us at email@example.com if you wish to register under other IIA Chapters, Affiliates or Group Registrations.
For Group Registrations, please download and send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Cheque/Fund Transfer” option.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to email@example.com for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For online registration, "Proceed to Payment" to complete the registration process. Upon the completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated email confirming your registration.
- A reminder will be sent 1 week prior to the conference.
- Conference fee is due and payable upon registration and must be received prior to the date of the conference.
- You will be liable for the full conference fee in the event of your non-attendance on the date of the conference.
- No refunds will be given for your cancellation of, or non-attendance on the date of the conference. You may substitute a “like” person to attend the conference in your place – for example, if you are an IIA Singapore member, you may substitute with another IIA Singapore member. Additional fees may be applicable. Where substitution is possible, you must advise IIA Singapore in writing via email to the Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 August 2023 12:00pm (SGT).
- If the conference is cancelled or postponed by IIA Singapore for reasons that are beyond its reasonable control, IIA Singapore will refund the full conference fee.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the conference.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to take videos and photographs during the conference for use in IIA Singapore’s marketing collaterals and other publicity purposes.
- Conference badges are non-transferable and you must use your own conference badge while onsite at the event. IIA Singapore reserves the right, without any liability, to refuse admission to, or to eject you from the conference, in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation), for failure to comply with this event term or if in the opinion of IIA Singapore, you represent a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the conference.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.