CPE Hour: 1
Achieving cyber and operational resilience is essential in today's technologically driven landscape. There is a growing need for businesses to prioritise cybersecurity and embed it within their overall business strategy, where cybersecurity and operational resilience strategies should align with broader business objectives. Learn more about the importance of the internal audit’s role in providing assurance over the operating effectiveness by implementing strong governance and risk management practices, understanding interdependencies, managing third-party risks, and conducting integrated business and cyber testing.
Chief Information Security Officers continue to play crucial roles through evolving responsibilities in enhancing trust, promoting secure behaviours, adopting a zero-trust approach, forging new partnerships, and driving business and cyber resilience. Overall, organisations should view cyber and operational resilience as integral components of their long-term strategy and establish processes to continuously monitor their effectiveness.
Partner, Cyber Security Consulting
KPMG in Singapore
Wendy is a Partner in the Cyber Consulting Practice at KPMG Singapore with a focus on Cyber Strategy, Business & Operational Resilience, Digital & Technology Risk, Third Party Risk and corresponding regulations.
She has over 18 years of experience in IT/Cyber governance, technology & cyber risk management/regulations, operational risk management & resilience and IT assurance. At KPMG Singapore, Wendy leads a team that supports clients on Cyber Strategy & Governance, Digital & Cyber Risk Management, Operational Resilience, Third Party Risk Management, and Technology & Cyber Laws/Regulations (including Privacy Laws).
Free for IIA/ISACA Singapore* members and S$35 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "OCT23" to enjoy discounted registration rate.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Pay Later” option to complete your registration.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to email@example.com for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.