This event is open to participants aged 35 and below.
CPE Hours: 2
Are you ready to take your internal auditing career to new heights? It's time to elevate your game, and mastering facilitation skills is your launchpad. In a fast-paced, ever-changing audit landscape, the ability to effectively manage stakeholders and navigate difficult conversations is invaluable.
Join us for an interactive session led by Dr. Sarjit Singh, who not only covers the essentials of facilitation but also shares visionary insights into the future of internal auditing. Don't just meet your audit deliverables — exceed them. Transform from a capable internal auditor into an indispensable asset to your organisation. Secure your spot and supercharge your auditing skills today!
Dr. Sarjit Singh
Chairman, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand Singapore Overseas Regional Council and Senior Advisor, Deloitte SEA
Sarjit Singh is a Senior Advisor at Deloitte Southeast Asia and the Leader of Deloitte Learning Solutions. He leads a team of dedicated experts to harness the collective wealth of knowledge and expertise of Deloitte to deliver tailored learning solutions in financial reporting and analysis, corporate governance, risk management, internal controls, sustainability, artificial intelligence, board readiness and leadership programmes. His team consistently identifies emerging trends, technologies, and methodologies to cater to the dynamic needs of businesses and professionals in the region.
Sarjit is a highly accomplished professional with more than 30 years of multinational experience in accounting and finance. He holds multiple qualifications, including being a Fellow Chartered Accountant in Singapore, Australia and New Zealand, a Chartered Valuer and Appraiser, and a Financial Forensic Professional.
Sarjit has held various leadership roles throughout his career, including CEO Singapore of InCorp Global, Chairman and Senior Partner of Kreston ACA, CFO of Aviva Asia, and CFO of AIA Singapore. He has extensive experience in assurance and advisory, having spent 16 years with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Please click here for Dr. Sarjit's full bio.
S$10 for members and S$25 for non-members.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and will close once maximum capacity is reached.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Upon the completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated email confirming your registration. You should receive a final reminder email at least 1 week before the date of the conference.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the event.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to take videos and photographs during the event for use in IIA Singapore’s marketing collaterals and other publicity purposes.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.