Event registration for this webinar has closed.
In this webinar, the key findings from the Kroll Global Fraud and Risk Report 2021 will be presented based on a survey of senior and C-suite decision-makers for risk strategy. Speakers from Kroll will provide insights on how bribery and corruption are impacting organisations worldwide, highlighting complex internal and external challenges, issues around corporate culture and how smart companies are using technology and data insights to effectively mitigate bribery and corruption risk.
Managing Director of Forensic Intelligence and Investigations and Head of Southeast Asia
Reshmi Khurana is managing director and head of Southeast Asia in Kroll's Forensic Investigations and Intelligence practice, based in the Singapore office. Reshmi has more than 15 years of experience in the United States as well as in South and Southeast Asia conducting complex corruption investigations, litigation support projects, and due diligence on the management, operations, and business models of organizations. Her experience includes helping clients identify and bridge gaps in internal controls and corporate governance through people, processes, and technology.
Associate Managing Director, Forensic Intelligence and Investigation
Matthew Weitz is an associate managing director in the Forensic Investigations and Intelligence practice of Kroll based in the London office. Matthew is a qualified accountant with over 11 years of experience in fraud, corruption, money-laundering, and dispute resolution investigations, as well as compliance and anti-corruption reviews across a wide range of sectors.
Free for IIA Singapore/IIA Affiliates and ISACA Singapore* members and S$35 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "KROLL10" to enjoy complimentary registrations.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Cheque/Fund Transfer” option.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.