Registration for the webinar has closed.
In light of increasing pressure from investors, regulators and society, sustainable finance is gathering significant momentum globally. EY defines sustainable finance as any form of financial service that incentivizes the integration of long-term environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria into business decisions, with the goal of providing more equitable, sustainable and inclusive benefits to companies, communities and society. In Singapore, the management of environmental risks in particular has taken on added importance and urgency with the introduction of the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) Guidelines on Environmental Risk Management in late 2020. In this session, we provide a background to the developments in sustainable finance and an introduction to the key components of the MAS Guidelines which can effectively enhance financial institutions’ resilience to and management of environmental risk, if implemented appropriately.
Governance, Controls and Regulatory Assurance | Financial Services Partner
Ernst & Young LLP
Aloysius leads EY ASEAN Financial Services Sustainable Finance and manages their Financial Services Extended Assurance team, with a focus on internal control environment and risk management assessment of financial institutions. In his 17 years with EY, he has deep experience working with global and local financial institutions to manage their business and regulatory risks associated with their risk management and internal control processes. He currently serves as statutory auditors and outsourced internal auditors of various financial institutions with a focus on auditing the control environment designed to adhere to MAS regulatory requirements. He is a Certified Internal Auditor with the Institute of Internal Auditors and is a member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants.
Free for IIA/ISACA Singapore* members and S$35 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "MAR22" to enjoy complimentary registrations.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Pay Later” option to complete your registration.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.