Registration for the webinar has closed.
In this webinar, Richard Yeong, Head of Technology Audit & Innovation from Grab will provide an introduction and overview on what is Data Governance and its importance to organisations to get it right. Data governance as a topic is not new but the understanding and the expectations to get it right is changing since those requirements had been made from the early days of BCBS 239 for the financial services. Given the increased focus over environmental, social and governance sustainability reporting, there is now increasing expectations across various jurisdictions and regulators in ensuring quality of data used for reporting remains high. Specifically, data governance focuses on the integrity and usability of the data. This would include having an overview on data governance concepts such as Golden Source, Meta-Data, Critical Data Elements, Data Lineage and Data Tracing.
Head of Technology Audit & Innovation
Richard Yeong has over 17 years of technology audit and business risk experience in both 2nd and 3rd line functions across both professional services and Financial Services sector. He had assumed various leadership and governance roles over the years where he had successfully led various audit transformation initiatives and building up of audit functions. Richard has extensive experience in various technology governance domains including areas such as third-party risk management and data governance. Specifically close to Richard's heart is the use of technology and analytics in innovating audit practices in this digital era. In line with his passion, Richard is currently at Grab Internal Audit where he is leading the positive disruption on how audits should be executed and developing the next generation of digital auditors.
Richard graduated from The University of Melbourne in Information Systems and holds the Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA), Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer (CDPSE) and Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) accreditations. In addition, Richard currently serves as a Board Member for ISACA Singapore Chapter.
Free for IIA/ISACA Singapore* members and S$35 for non-members.
*For IIA Affiliate/ISACA Singapore members, kindly input the promo code "DATA02" to enjoy complimentary registrations.
Payment by Credit Card or PayNow/PayLah! transfer
Make the payment of your registration fees via PayNow/PayLah! transfer by following the steps below:
- Upon completing your registration, proceed to payment and select the “Pay Later” option to complete your registration.
- Login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking. Scan our corporate PayNow/PayLah! QR code.
4. Verify our UEN number (S76SS0058D) and release funds.
NOTE: Kindly include the details below under the UEN/Bill Reference Number (text limit of up to 25 characters).
5. Once payment is made, please print screen the transaction and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our tracking purposes. Please include in your email the Event Code of each event when you are making payment of registration fees for multiple events in a single transaction.
Please refer to PayNow and PayLah! for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- Only online registrations are accepted. All registrations must "Proceed to Payment" to complete registration. Full payment must be received prior to the webinar commencement. Upon completion of successful registration, you should receive an auto-generated registration confirmation via email.
- No refund will be made for any cancellations made after successful registration or non-attendance on the actual date. A substitution (of the same membership category) is allowed at no additional charge, if advised in writing.
- A reminder will be sent 1 day prior to the talk.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIA Singapore reserves the right to publish or use for any other purpose whatsoever deemed appropriate, for all images taken by the official photographer(s) during the event.
A system generated email will be sent upon successful registration of the above mentioned event. If you do not receive the email notification, please call IIA Singapore at +65 6324 9029.