CPE Hours: 8
Sustainability is becoming an integral part of all businesses and organisations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Internal auditors, risk managers and compliance professionals, management & executive staff who are involved in management, consultants and anyone who plays a part in implementing or executing internal review for sustainability report.
Guided by knowledgeable facilitator with extensive experience in quality assessment activities, participants will:
- Understand current sustainability developments and SGX regulatory requirements on Sustainability Reporting.
- Recognise the role of internal audit in sustainability reporting review.
- Identify key components of sustainability reporting relevant to the internal review process.
- Recognising key risk areas for internal review of sustainability reporting components and ESG factors.
- Understanding the internal review of sustainability reporting process.
Attendees of this training session will gain a greater understanding of:
- Overview of sustainability, ESG and climate change
- Introduction to sustainability and climate reporting and introduction to SGX sustainability reporting requirements
- Updates to SGX requirements
- Components of a Sustainability Report and sustainability reporting frameworks
Internal Auditor’s Role and application of sustainability concepts to the Internal Audit process.
- Value of the IA role in the sustainability reporting process
- ESG embedment across the three lines model
- Introduction to the IIA Internal Review Guide and cover key sections of the Guide
- How internal audit can provide objective assurance on sustainability reporting process and information presented
- Considerations for developing an IA plan to approach sustainability reporting audit
ABOUT THE TRAINERS
Mr. Praveen Tekchandani
With about 14 years of experience, Praveen has extensive experience in climate change, sustainability reporting advisory and assurance. A frequently invited speaker, he has shared invaluable insights and his experience in the field of environment and sustainability across numerous seminars, panel discussions, and webinars for public, clients and internal staff on environment and sustainability.
He is also an appointed member of ISO technical committee and helped Enterprise Singapore to provide technical inputs in the development of International Standards such as the revision of GHG Accounting standard (ISO 14064).
Mr. Sing Hwee Neo
With 25 years of experience under his belt, Sing Hwee has been providing risk management, business process and performance improvement, internal controls and business advisory services to clients across various industries, including organisations in financial services sectors. He regularly conducts talks and seminars on corporate governance, internal audit and risk management for professional institutions like SID, ISCA, IIA, SIAS, CPA Australia, etc.
Ms. Jo Tay
Jo is an Associate Partner with the EY Singapore’s Enterprise Risk, Consulting practice, where she has more than 18 years of experience in providing internal audit/ internal control services to clients across various industries, such as property development & management, consumer products, manufacturing, semiconductors and trading in both public and private sectors. These internal audit projects typically included risk assessments with management, operational efficiency reviews, testing of internal controls, and providing recommendations to improve controls.
Jo has international experience leading large-scale projects with a high degree of complexity for major clients based in the South Asia, ASEAN, Oceania and Europe.
She has also performed and led various advisory reviews, which included corporate governance, business process streamlining/ re-engineering, investigative audits and external quality assurance assessment.
Please email the completed registration details as per the excel form
to IIA Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will update you upon successful registration of the mentioned seminar.GROUP DISCOUNTRegister as a group of 4 or more participants for the same course and enjoy a 10% group discount!
This promotion is applicable for registrations received from the same company and registered within the same day. The discount is applicable in one single invoice.PAYMENT
For more details about payment modes, please click HERE
. IMPORTANT NOTE
- Please email the completed registration details as per the excel form to IIA Academy at email@example.com. We will update you upon successful registration of the mentioned seminar.
- Once the course is confirmed, an email confirmation will be sent to the registrants’ contact email addresses 1 week prior to the course commencement date.
- If you do not receive any email notification regarding your course registrations, please call IIA Academy at 6324 9029 ext 2004 or 2005.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Registered participants will be liable for the full registration fee in the event of non-attendance.
- A processing fee of $100 will be imposed for any cancellation. Cancellation must be submitted in writing 7 working days prior to the event date and subject to IIAS’s approval. Substitutions will be permitted and conditions will apply.
- Full payment must be received prior the course commencement.
- Contact Person will be notified VIA EMAIL upon successful registration of the course.
- Complimentary parking, if any, will be provided on a first-come-first-served-basis.
- IIAS reserves the right to revise the programme as necessary.
- IIAS reserves the right to cancel or postpone the training should the minimum class size is not met.